Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Blogger!!

Blogging.. da third time i'm havin a blog.. usually giv up halfway.. hmm.. dis time can do how long le.. haha.. anyways.. juz wanna say hi to all my frens.. n.. ya.. guess no 1 noe my blog.. its a secret place for myself.. haha.. a place to dream n to love.. a place which i can say wateva i wan.. n live my life as i dream of havin.... haha.. yea.. love freely.. of coz......... well.. gal.. i'm envy dat u could post dat u actually admired some1 on ur blog.. haha.. can i do da same?? well.. actually.. i dunno if it is anythin.. 2 years d la.. frens i guess.. best frens.. or my bro i suppose?? let da wind blow it away ba... n.. ya.. i got a ques.. how to lik 2 person at a same time??? teach me can huever? haha.. juz to tok crap n say wateva i wan.. as i promised myself.. haha.. better stop n cont wif my maths.. crap nex time la.. haha..

p/s: all my frens.. juz wanna say.. i seriously love u all alot!! n of coz.. my family.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment