Saturday, November 14, 2009

2012..

2012..

When da day comes to an end..

When man stop fighting, we lose our humanities..

Is dat true??

Hmm.. Watched da movie juz few hours ago..
It make me tink alot..
Will it be true?
If da day reali comes..
Is it da day we're finally going bak to heaven to reunite wif our ancestors?
Or we will hav da tiniest chance of all to be so lucky to be da 1 in a million survivor??

Life's so short n fragile..
Through da movie..
I learned something..
To LOVE whenever i can..
To stay HAPPY in wateva circumstances..
To PRAISE da Lord for I'm stil here every seconds..

Juz to say..
2012..
Whether its true anot..
Dey'll someday which our life in earth will come to an end..
And we will go to a better place..
Da promised land or heaven which our Lord Jesus had prepared for earth..

But before dat..
Juz wanna say here..

God:
- I reali love u alot..
- Thx for giving me a chance to love u, to praise u n to serve u in da days i hav..

My family (dad, mum, bro):
- I love u all alot..
- Thx for being my family..
- Thx for being my refuge n shelter when i'm in need..
- Although sometimes we quarrel alot.. Still.. Its juz a way of communication..=P

My church bro n sis (Mannee, Sin Li, Fei Ching, Jason, Tze En, Tze Ann n so many more...):
- Love u all so much..
- Thx for acceptin me as wat i am..
- Encourage me when i'm in need..
- Become my family members in CHRIST..
- Had so many jie jie, mei mei, kor n di di here.. (finally noe da feeling of havin a kor n jie jie) =)

My high school mates (Teng, Maine, Xin Lin, Gek Si, Woon Ling n many more..):
- Thx for being my best frens..
- Thx for feeling up my life wif rainbow colours.. Life wouldnt be perfect without u all..
- Thx for giving me advice n help in my homeworks n other problems..

NS frens (Qi Jun, Mei Hwang, Li See, Wai May, CF frens n Charlie frens..):
- Thx for da sweet memories in da 3 months..
- Although we might not seen other often, still..
- Thx for da all da care n helps u all give me durin da 3 months..
- Times where we eat, sleep, bath, hav classes, CF, n things.. Will remain in my mind forever..


Love all of u guys alot..
Stay happy no matter wat k..

Live is still full of FAITH, HOPE n LOVE.....

No comments:

Post a Comment