Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Next stage of life: University Life

Yesterday was my first day in uni. It symbolizes a new start, a new beginning, n a new challenge in my life. Having a completely new study method, living in a new environment (alone), meeting all new friends………… I’ve just tried too many 1st time this 2 days. Now I finally understand that cleaning a house is not too hard after all….. Walking to uni is not that far too.

Attended few talks this 2 days. UTAR : My Choice.. is dat true?? Is dat a correct choice?? I’ve seriously no idea.. But I really believe that when God put me here, He have His will n destiny on me here.. This is a NO U-turn path it seems.. Anyhow, decisions are made and no use thinking too much and regret right…..

However, Started thinking a lot yesterday.. 4 years here.. Totally new subject.. Am I strong enough, or even ready to accept this challenge?? God, I pray that U’ll be by my side everyday.. Help me when I’m in need, strengthen me when I’m weak.. Comfort me with Your Wings, when I feel alone n depressed.. Give me wisdom n knowledge dat I may do well in my degree, to glorify Your Name.. Send me Your Angels to protect me from any harm n dangerous.. Fill me with Your Love every day, that I can influence all people around me, and to win souls for Your Kingdom.. Let me continue to stand on Your solid rock n love You more n more everyday..

Uni life.. Feel excited to know more frens n seniors.. Who knows I might even find my Mr. Right here?? XP But of coz, most importantly is study well, enjoy life, and get a gud relationship wif God n all my frens here..

So.. UTAR, here I come.. I believe I’ve made a right choice… J

2 comments: