Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Life in the UK

Hey readers (if i still have one haha)! Its been so long since I last blogged. Well, life's been really busy and I didnt even bother blogging anymore, till I came to the UK to further studies last week.

So, I landed in London Heathrow Airport last wednesday early morning at 5am. It's like the longest flight I've ever been in and my back really hurts when I get off the plane. Walked around the terminal, and I made up my mind that the airport is too big for me to wander as I'll get lost. So I just like bought my first ever cup of latte at Costa and sit down while waiting for the Uni' meet and greet team to pick me up and transport me back to the uni. Upon reaching the uni, a very nice English uncle sent me back to my room and even help me carried all my luggages up the 4th floor. Oh my, how gentleman English guys were.

Anyways, brother came over and stayed the next few days helping me with more grocery shopping and also collecting my something like IC thingy and also opening up a bank account. Well I should admit if my brother don't throw tantrum or start his lecture sessions, he's actually a very nice guy. Haha. And yea, I went to two day trips to Losely Park and Dapdune Wharf organised by the Uni's International Support team, and falled in love immediately with the beautiful and vintage buildings and cottages that's only found here. Also attended a welcome dinner hosted by the Student Union for International Students. Free fish and chips wheeeeee! Followed the people down to disco on campus after that but well didnt really enjoyed it. Haha. Known a few hi-bye friends throughout these sessions, but yea, I hope i can make some best friends soon.

And ohhh, I've already met few of my housemates. There's like 2 girls and 1 guy from China, 1 British guy, 1 angmo guy not sure where's he from yet and yea i guess there's 2 more to meet.

This week will continue to be orientation week so I'm kinda free. Might go sign up the Sports Park membership and then I might go gym then. Well, looking forward for the start of school. So yea, will just stop here, and hope I can record more interesting stuffs next time!

Bye :)

1 comment: