Saturday, May 1, 2010

Holiday...

I'm currently on my 1 day 2 nite holiday.. =)
I reach here yesterday 12.30am... 1 day here.. going bak at 7am tmr as bro got seminar to attend..
Its kinda rush it seems.. but better den no holiday rite..
Its da time spending wif family matters anyways..
Slept well, brunch, currently sitting in starbucks, waiting to check in to 1st world hotel..
got almost 300 more numbers to go...
So I shall spend sometime online n blog, before studyin in hotel later...
Dis shall be da 1st sat in dis year dat I'm so free, no need to go church..
Some of our youths went for mission trip..
May God bless dem abundantly throughout da journey..

hmm..
Juz a short post..
Last holiday before my A-Levels exam..
Shall treasure it n enjoy myself to da max.. =)
Need to study hard after dis..
May God strengthen me, giv me da will n power to study smart n study hard, so dat i may get gud results to glorify His name..........

No comments:

Post a Comment