Monday, June 7, 2010

Desperate...

Counting down..
4 more days to freedom..
I've been stuck in dis exam for almost 1 month..
Missed church so much..
Miss freedom so much.....

In dis whole month, da onli thing i do most is. study, study n study....
Finally, I'm in da last 2 papers....
As I walk down a long long road of darknesss, finally, I can c a light of hope in front of me.....
2 final chemistry papers to go..
My weakest n killer paper..
May God bless me wif lots of wisdom, knowledge n strength dat I may strive through dis week..
N set myself free to a long long holiday, while thinkin of wat to do nex step.......

1st thing after exam, hav a good rest, clean up my messy room, outings wif my frens, catch up wat I've lost when I'm not in DF(getting blur wif da activities running) =.=, n most important, pray more n do more devotion, n excitedly waiting for A4J camp to come.... Hope God will speak to me in dis camp........

Now, bak to reality, bak to study chemistry..
Before dat, feel lik shouting loudly: I'm DESPERATE to end my exams!!!!!!!!!

Argghh... Feel much more relieved.. =)

Bak to studies..

No comments:

Post a Comment