Friday, March 25, 2011

stressed up...

All things are so not smooth lately....
Uni life is stressful...
exams n assignment due-ing... need to coordinate my group members to do oral presentation nex mon, yet havnt got da time to see through da outline..... all things are juz so mess n jumbled up..
Got some small arguement wif gang of gud frens in uni. seems lik dey hav some misunderstanding towards me, yet i juz dun hav da mood to go n explain....
need to go bak prayer meeting tmr.. when there are exams tmr n sat.... n i havnt even finish revising.... so much more to go....
tot of asking mannee to fetch me bak campus tmr so dat i no need to travel by ktm so much as it is too tiring..
things juz dun turn out smoothly as she juz tell me her dad suddenly dun let her to drive alone so late nite.....
i hav youth ministry whole sat n pnw jammin on sat nite summore, i scared i'll seriously emo during da day if take ktm summore as i can feel da tiredness now d.......

my goodness.... wat happen???
are my decisions wrong??
i'm juz feeling so so so so so tired now.. with works cont comin in lik tsunami.....
all things juz dun turn oup as planned... making me so stress n pek cek...

feel lik shouting: AARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hu can save me out from here......
I juz feel lik leaving dis place n go to a far away place for vacation..............................

God, I need u now, seriously.... help me...... save me......... teach me wat to do.......
I juz wan ur comfort..... Be wif me, o Lord...
I will stand up n cont my way soon, to ur glorious kingdom in heaven...
I promise I will love u more, n strive through all these........

No comments:

Post a Comment