Monday, November 28, 2011

Midnite thoughts~

Its 12am sharp now, seriously not in da mood of sleeping... =.=
Anyways, wasnt in a really good situation dis few days..
Fri helped Mannee with the props til 5am, drained up all my energies, and somehow something unhappy happened in the middle due to miscommunication..
Sigh..
Juz so emo dis two days dunno how to do..
Its not really my fault actually, I really hoped that u could help n appreciate ur intention to help, juz that the situation do not permits..
I didnt noe it will end up lik dat..
I'm really sorry for da trouble caused, wat else can i do now?
Dun like the feelings being lik dat...
Will everything juz end lik dat??
......................................................................

Next, joined Christmas Giza dance performance..
Started practice only yesterday, and I only have 1 week to the real day of performance..
My dance skills learned through ballet 9 years ago has rusted it seems..
Its really tiring and hard to follow, but i promised to try to have fun and do my best, All for Jesus... (especially seeing Jason n Tze En dancing wif a lollipop, its simply so cute n motivating.... :P if they can do it, y cant I rite? )

Lets talk bout something happy.. :)
Stayed at Mannee's place on fri..
As I smartly banged my car last mon, she became my driver for few days and we talked alot..
It has been ages since we hav the time to talk so much..
Love to see her smiling n telling her stories..
Kissed her durin dinner yesterday :P
She's juz so cute...
Thanks for being by my side everytime i need help sis, LOVE u lots.... :)

Life is juz like coffee, its mixture of bitter and sweet..
Juz try to remember the sweet memories, and throw away the bitter parts.....
Wat should I do? Wat can I do?
When there is no hope in life, juz COME TO JESUS, He is everything I need and everything I seek........

p/s: juz found out dat I'm juz thinkin tooooo much =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment