Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Blessings in Disguise...

Last thurs was 1 of da worst day in my life....
I LOST my handbag apparently, n i dun even noe where n when..
Is it in da place we had dinner in subang perdana?
Or it drop out when i send Vincent n Kenny home dat day??
Anyways, no matter how, no matter wat i say, its lost... Gone for gud...
Inside my handbag i had my newly bought GPS n camera, all so brand new dat i hardly even touch..
My 2 beloved phones....
My cash, n dis month's pay cheque...
Most importantly, my ic n driving license.....
And oso, 1 photo when i took when i was young... So cute gal de photo, LOST... *perasannnning n sad
Kor gave me de namecard, Jessie Jie gave de bookmark, Ching gave de wallet card.... All LOST....
Sigh....
Feel so sad.... Went police station to report at 12am midnite,n attended morning prayer at 6am da 2nd day....

After prayer we continue wif DF pnw prac n DF after dat...
It seems lik all ppl were calling my phone whole day n cant find me..
I'm Sorrrrryyyy...
Many asked me, "You Ting Jie, wont u feel sad or cry?? U lost things worth more den RM1000++ wor..."
Guessed wat i say, "Hmm.... Sad de.. But cry cant solve prob, wat i can do is believe dat God wil bless me more abundantly, n i'll be more careful in future lo..."
Dey're surprised wif my ans....
However, I had peace n joy in me, I noe God has a better plan for me when i dun complain n juz hand things to God...

True enuf, I enjoyed myself alot during Skudai trip..
Learned alot, make new frens....
Best things starting to happen....
Firstly, my boss suddenly say wanna increase my pay..
2ndly, office agreed to reissue my pay cheque for dis month..
Den, parents didnt scold me for losing their camera n GPS, n dey bought me a new phone, a newer model den my previous...
Other den dat, when i went to redo my IC today, I supposely need to pay a penalty of RM110 for losing my IC.. But I met a kind officer n when he see dat I'm stil a student n I've d lost so many things, he offered himself to discount my penalty n i onli need to pay RM30 total..

Praise da Lord!!!


God is juz so wonderful...
When in other ppl's eyes I seemed to experience great loss n shd be sad, I chose to hav faith in Him n noe dat He'll arrange da best for me..
And when I chose to SELAH... God started to do miraculous things in my life..
And once again He show me dat He cares me more den any1 else in da world, and he can do things far more greater den anything in da world.....


After all, its a blessing in disguise!! Hallelujah!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment