Monday, August 16, 2010

Decision, Not Emotion..

Sharing by Ann Jie last sat...
Last week is 1 of da hardest week in my life..

Last thurs I got my results d..
Results is out of my expectation de...... Bad......
First time in my life i ever get results lik dat..
Let alot of ppl down, including myself...
Now havin prob in making decision on wat to further study...
Emotion tel me to giv up, but by decission i noe i shdnt...
I need strength fr u Lord...
Be wif me, show me wat is ur destiny in my life...

Last sat, Teng n Maine left to Iowa, US finally...
Reali wil missed dem alot...
2 years...
2 long years....
How i hope time flies....
Love u 2 alot yea...
Rite.. Met XL's bf too..
Cute guy, dun dare meet us de... Shy i guess??
Yet.. Felt happy to c dat their happy.... =)
   
                                                
                           Us.. Miss all of u..

Seeing all my frens starting to go on track in their life..
I tink me should too..
But... Wat to study??
Seriously dunno wat i reali lik... Sigh..........
PLS...
Decision, not emotion.....

No comments:

Post a Comment