Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hiding....

Juz finished a movie wif dad..
Ice princess..
Nice story, wif dat kind of 'dreams coming true' ending..
Dream..
Wats mine??
Hope I'll find da dream of my life..
Or da purpose/target to achieve in life soon... =)
Goin uni in few months time..
You Ting, jia you.. Study hard for A2..
Hope u at least score well to enable u to go in uni yea..

Rite..
Juz finish readin some1's blog..
Says bout hiding..
Mayb he tinks..
I'm hiding something fr him??
Or..
I cant express myself well enuf in front of him?
Well..
Hiding..
Sometimes...
It is not an option for me to hide..
Its a muz..
To protect my frens, myself, n oso him..
Sorry..
But sometimes sayin it out doesnt helps but hurts onli..
If so.. Wats da point of sayin it out..
Realli feel sorry if i'm makin u pissed off..
Tried not to..
Tried to let u noe everything..
Well.. Actually..
U d noe almost everything bout wat i noe..
Dunno y I'll trust u so much..
Tell u everything in da 1st place..
If something i couldnt say..
I'd tried hinting n hope u could search answers urself..
At least..
It's u hu guessed da right answer..
Not me sayin out loud rite..
Anyways..
If anything u wanna noe nex time..
Juz tell me straight..
Will ans u if i can..
Anyways..
Still thx for lettin me noe..
So I could be aware next time..
Appreciate it.. =)

N..
Yea..
Lately I was a bit of moody..
Sorry to all if I accidentally hurt u..
Too much of incidents happened lately..
But I guess its juz God giving me chances..
Wanted me to learn fr everything dat happened..
Tryin my best to look things in an alternative n positive way..
And i find dat i could recover n regain happiness in a shortest time.. =)

Juz wanna say thx..
Thx God, for touching me n fill my heart wif love so dat i can once stand up again..
Thx to my family, for caring me n giving me support n a place to lie n hang on..
Thx to bro n sis, for listenin n encouragin me when i'm in need..
Thx to my frens, for da wonderful memories we had together..

Life's still movin on..
Life for me..
Trust in case of doubtness..
Comfort in case of sadness..
Strength in case of tiredness.. =)





No comments:

Post a Comment