Saturday, March 27, 2010

Cell Group = Family... XD

Feel dat God's presence is so strong lately..
Wateva I pray of, It'll become true..
Praise da Lord!!
I prayed dat class cancel today, so I can go join mock cell group, n, my dreams came true.. =)
Although its juz a small thing, yet, it make me so happy, to noe dat God listens to prayer...

In mock cell group,
I enjoyed n learned alot..
Learning how to lead my cell group, to be responsible to make sure my members are growing in Christ..
I enjoyed da whole cell group time, n I prayed dat my members will enjoy our cell group time too..
Thank God n leaders for having dis, to train us to lead our members to a new level..
I learned alot, the skill of leading game, pnw n sharing, n oso feel da strong presence of God.. =)

Today, I talked to 2 of my cell member..
Issue of relationship again..
Aiks..
Youths..
Y can't us youth stay free from relationship matters..
Its quite a hard topic to counsel, n I juz try my best..
I told dem, dat if it is urs, it'll somehow come to u 1 day, but if not, no matter how u force, it'll still leave u 1 day..
Love, is reali not easy.. Its a lifetime promise n responsible.. If u're not ready, better not touch, if not u'll get hurt badly..
I oso talked to dem n hope dat dey could pray more to God, to focus in studies now..
I tink, even though i've nvr reali experience in dis field, Thx God, for giving me da right choice of word n solution when I tok to dem..
I hope dey could understand dat, everything has its time, n dey could set demselve free soon..
Love u all, my dearest members..
Pls do love urselves more oso.. =)

Den, it came to cell group time..
I'm reali nervous, coz we're combining wif Li's cell group for games n worship session..
Its a reali big group, 30 plus ppl..
Reali hard to control..
But thank God, I tink dey quite enjoy lar.. =P
After dat, we split to our normal cell again for sermon time..
My cell group has 5 new frens, n 1 'old' member..
5 gals, 1 guy..
I was so happy, as finally my cell group is balance.. =)
Da new frens were Lee Yong, Li Jin, Labie, Jie Teng n, my dearest bro, Kenny.. =)
N.. Justina's bak!!
Happy to hav dem in da group..
Plus da existing members, Belle, Eric, Paul, Fai, Zheng Bin, Wai Kit, Guan Kheng, Chee Keat, we hav a total of 15 ppl today!! Praise da Lord..
Now da group is balance, wif 7 gals n 8 guys..
So happy..
Thank God, for da ppl..
Pls teach me n help me to take care of dem, to let dem love u more everyday..

To all my members:
I reali love u all alot, n u all r da best forever!!
I trust dat u all love me too rite.. =P
We r, n we'll be a family forever..
I hope dis is da place where when we fell happy or sad, we can share our problems, n we'll all help each other n solve any problems together..
May da Lord bless all of us, n be wif us forever..
Stay strong in da Lord yup..

Ps: I enjoyed my dinner wif da Lings n Li Foong in Wong Kok, Sunway Giza juz now.. To support da off light activity, dey lit candles instead, n its reali romantic n nice, for those hu cant come, u guys reali miss it lar.. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment