Sunday, February 7, 2010

Ambivalence....

Jeremy's comin bak tmr...
Am feelin happy.. =)
N look forward to see him soon...

Today.. Shd be such a wonderful day...
Its our Dream Factory's 2nd graduation..
I admit..
I didnt reali put alot of effort in this this time..
Yet, its stil a big event n we stil put effort to work it out.........

Was very happy n yet nervous....
Was da MC of da day once again..
Luckily got buddies accompanied me..

Emceesssssss....

Started wif welcome, as usual...
Dunno y..
Da crowd today seems.... very cold......
Tried our best to make dem more 'hot' n 'high'..
End up, mission failed....... Haizzzz..

Luckily,
after starting performance..
All started to turn out right n better..
We started wif piano, guitar, drum, piano again, and lastly, dance..

Although dere's some mistakes happen during 1 of da student's performance..
I was reali encouraged by his spirit of never giving up..
Its juz like da theme of our graduation dis time, which is:
to forget da past,
to work hard for future,
persevere,
n never give up!!
So.. Now.. Juz wanna tell... Jia You.. We can c ur effort..
Hope to c a perfect performance of him nex time!

Den we cont da whole thing til da end..

Testimonial..

Cert adjudication...

Camwhoring time....

Fellowship....

End...

Den..
Went upstairs to gao dim da bulletin...
It took me almost 3 hours man....
So many mistakes..
Aikssss..

Kor came n told halfway n bring us out for dinner...
N so..
We went...
It turns out quite smooth..
All was so nice..
Til da end..
Where..
It actually..
I oso dunno how it happen..
It juz seems lik..
I said something not so right mayb..
N make some1 not so happy..
N he yelled at me..
Actually..
Juz being bit loud to me..
N..
Yep..
As usual me..
Dunno how to react i'll choose to....... Go away......
Actually..
I almost cried..
Juz dat.. Dun wanna show............. I'm.. Not suppose to be allowed to be so... weak....

Den..
Kor tok to me..
I noe dat all was worried bout me..
Dey scared I'm angry..
I noe Its my fault..
I reali cant control my emotions well..
As he say..
I'm a leader..
So I shd try to bear wif my members..
I agreed..
N..
I'm sorry....
Sorry for makin all of u worry..
N sorry for being kind of....... moody....
I'll try to be more careful..
N to control myself better....

Sometimess..
As a leader..
We reali hav our ''do's'' n ''dont's'' to follow.....
Its reali not ez to be 1....
Need to be others example...
Tink I stil hav alot of hw to do on dis chap..
Dis new responsible now I'm carryin..

So..
If he happens to c dis..
I'm sorry..
For juz now..
Dat I reali got bit..
Mad at u..
I hope..
It'll not happen again.....



For now......
Can some1 pls teach me how............
I'm very frus...
Y I cant control myself well..
Do I reali actually noes myself??
Sometimes I reali dunno wat am I thinkin..
Wat i wan..
Wat i lik most..
Wat should i do....

Mayb sometimes I tink too much..
Sometimes..
Somethings can onli be saved inside my heart..
To tink myself onli..
To try cover n hide myself well..
Although sometimes I failed........
Coz somethings i tink..
Things i hold for few years d..
Wont hav da day comin true...
Sometimes..
Even when we've put lots of effort n time..
Deep inside our heart..
We stil noe dat..
Da day where dreams comin true may not come forever......
Dats............ Him..........

-
-
-
-
-
-

Tink.....
Da onli thing I could do now..
Is to go pray n sleep...
N when I open my eyes again..
Nothing had happen in da past...
N its a wonderful sun again......................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment