Sunday, February 28, 2010

It is more BLESSED, to GIVE den to RECEIVE..

Its a very blessed day today..
I juz came bak fr Penang for CNY bak to hometown trip..
Feel bit sad, coz da 2nd day i went i had food poisoning, n it juz spoiled da whole trip..
Luckily, thx for my dearest sisters' prayer, God healed me n I'm perfectly ok da nex day..
Went to Queen's street yesterday, dey had a very big celebration for Chap Goh Meh..
Even Lim Guan Eng was dere, and I actually sawed him in a near distance..
Its reali fun, n I went throwing mandarines into da wishing well too..
Pray dat my wishes wil come true..

Today,
I reached bak at 1pm, den rest awhile..
Headed church for Thanksgiving at bout 3pm..
Thx Ann jie alot for da transport dere, n Lei Ming jie for fetching me home after dat..
It was so perfect til da offering time..
I told myself, I wanted to giv RM200 dis time..
But, family economy got bit prob lately,
N I gave all I hav to my parents to try n help out..
All I left wif me is my onli RM50..
When da time to give come,
I hold da envelope, wif my all I hav in it,
N I pray to God:
'' Dear God,
I noe i promised to give more,
but dis is all I hav for now,
Take all of it,
n pls bless me n my family,
Amen.''
And I happily put my offering into da box..

We hav a cooking competition,
Thx alot to Guan Kheng, for representing our cell..
Although we didnt win, but stil I appreciate da hardwork u've put in..
Love all of my members..
U all are da best in my heart always.. =)
* Congrats to Kor n those hu won da competition oso.. Efforts not wasted n got extra money huh.. =)

Den, I came home, n I went Teng's place..
Brought her mum some gift as CNY gift in return..
Den Her mum gave me n bro each a red packet..
Happily i took n wished her Happy New Year..
Den, We tok wif Teng n Maine n Xin Lin..
Chat awhile before we head bak home..

When I reach home, I opened da red packet....
N guessed wat??
A MIRACLE happened...
Inside, it lies RM200...
Its da biggest red packet I've ever recieved..
N it is juz da amount i promised I'll give God..

HALLELUJAH!!

God is juz so wonderful, n faithful..
I guess..
God wanna tell me dat He's always by my side..
N He'll help me whenever i'm in need,
N most importantly,
HE LISTENS to PRAYER....

Thx Lord..
I'm reali happy, n feeling so blessed..
I promised I'll work hard in future,
to glorify Ur Name,
To study hard,
So dat It wil become a testimonial to others...

God is great, God is good, God is faithful all da time!!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment