Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Love, and to Not Love..

To Love n To not Love..
It seems related, yet complicated..
I find dat relationships r tiring, even though I havnt even tried..

1stly, I admit..
I do reali liked dis guy b4..
But...
I wont hav da courage to confess, if it wasnt him hu actually 'forced' me someway..
Haha..
Yep..
Relationships are nice, sweet,
yet, if it is onli 1 sided,
it brings onli sadness, hurt n pain..

I admit..
My previous blogs..
R writing bout u..
Once, a Fren warned me,
to not be so close wif him,
She say I'll get hurt,
yet I tot dis could be kept secret always,
n as time passes, da feeling wil go away..

N actually, I didnt put hope at all,
n I didnt bother to tink too much,
As I noe he has dis strong feelings towards another gal..
Which, actually was my best fren too..
I noe, to loved, is juz to hope for da best for him,
dat he may find happiness forever..

However,
I noe,
I ruined it after I accidentaly spilled it out dat day,
He asked me ques dat actually broke my heart,
N it juz causes me lots of pain..

Starting dat day,
I tried to avoid him,
to not c him,
to not tok to him...

I noe its kinda stupid,
But i dun wan him to tink too much,
N I dun wan myself to tink to much,
guess,
I juz need time to heal..
Need time to be myself again..
I seriously do hope we could stay frens forever..
No matter wat happens..
N I wished da best of luck to u n her..
Juz giv her sometime, let her tink wat she wans.....

Anyways..
Juz wanna tell..
I'm seriously ok d..
Lik a chinese song, after crying, everthing will be better..

After dat nite,
I learned a homework,
to forget da past, to work hard for future..
I stil loved u now, as a bro..
So, I do hope,
Its a new year, new beginning, n a new hope for all of us............

For now, I juz wanna love God wif all my heart,
focus in my studies,
put more effort in my ministries,
n put more time for my family n frens.. =)




*PS: For those hu read my blog, I juz wanna scribble things to release my stress, I'm perfectly ok, juz read n forget it, dun comment n dun ask me yup.. A small prayer for me will do.. Thx.. =)

2 comments:

  1. *PS: For those hu read my blog, I juz wanna scribble things to release my stress, I'm perfectly ok, juz read n forget it, dun comment n dun ask me yup.. A small prayer for me will do.. Thx.. =)

    i dun mean to comment...but this line jz sounds too familiar! :p
    i love u sis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... Thx ya Ann Jie.. Love u too.. Lol.. Actually, I copied fr 'some1' de lar.. I find it very useful.. Haha.. =P

    ReplyDelete